September 28, 2012

Kelowna Snapshots.

These are some random snapshots I took during my quick little trip to Kelowna (the one I mentioned here), as well as some lookbook photos that Jimmy took while in Kelowna. 

Not much to say today, perhaps because today does not feel like a regular Friday for me. I'm more stressed out than usual with getting things organized and accomplished. Sometimes things just don't happen the way you thought or hoped they would. Although it's frustrating and very discouraging, than again that just seems to be the way life is. I'm a person who relies heavily on instant gratification and who also often lacks patience ... Since I won't be getting my way today, maybe I'll  just let it go and have a glass wine while curled up to a good movie tonight. 
[ Jacob shirt // Club Monaco pants // Tommy Hilfiger cardigan (similar) // Furla Purse (similar) // Chloe Ammi sunglasses // Kate shoes (bought in Zagreb) // Guess watch (similar) // DIY necklace ]

Well, happy weekend folks! May you enjoy the little things as much as I hope I do! xo Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: