July 30, 2012

Turquoise.

[ H&M shirt // American Apparel skirt // Stefanel blazer // thrifted Calvin Klein heels // DIY earrings // gifted bracelet // Furla bag ]

Let's be honest, it's going to take me a while before I can sort through all my vacay photos and then edit the ones I want to post about it. In the meantime, I thought I'd do an outfit post! I wore this last night to dinner with a couple of friends. I picked up this skirt on sale months ago from American Apparel but have not had the chance to wear it until yesterday! It's been sort of frustrating, because I've wanted to! But the thing is, it's short. I mean, I-can't-bend-over short. It's really annoying actually because I can't wear it when it's windy (too awkward) or when I'm running errands (running around means lack of attention paid to my skirt). I wish I didn't have to worry about all this but unfortunately I do! Do you, too? xo Caroline

P.S. I picked up both the purse and the blazer while in Europe! Two of my favourite purchases for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: