July 24, 2012

3 Ways to Wear the Maxi Dress (in the Summer).

Casual: with a crop top or t-shirt.
[H&M dress // American Apparel crop top // Matt & Nat purse // Aldo sandals (last year) // gifted necklace]
Semi-casual: with a vest (I belted mine and added a vintage broach for extra polish).
[H&M dress, F21 vest (old) // Xcetera (?) belt // Anthropologie clutch // Aldo heels (old) //Vintage broach]
Dressy: Belted with a blazer.
[H&M skirt // F21 blazer (old) // vintage belt, shoes, and Coach bag (whoa!)]

I tried to use items of clothing that I usually don't get to wear so much  for this "3 Ways to Wear." Most of the items that regularly appear on my body I've taken to Europe (but I'm back today!), and so you'll be seeing a lot of them in the near future. However, I'm really not all that happy with these outfits or the photos of them. I did them in such a rush and without the planning that I usually do, and now I don't have time to go back an re-do any. Shucks. Anyway, hopefully this will have to do for now! (Can you tell I'm a hugggeee perfectionist?) xo Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: