June 22, 2012

Weekend Away Part II: St. Jacob's.

[ Tommy Hilfiger shorts (old) // H&M top // O'clock watch // DIY necklace (more about that to come!) // Matt & Nat Purse // Michael Kors Sunglasses // Geox flats ]

Last Saturday my mom and I headed to a little town called St. Jacob's outside of Kitchener. As you may have been able to tell, my mom and I like visiting little towns, as we did here. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the quaintness. You can explore towns without being intimidated by their size, as one might be in a bigger city. I like (love) cities, too ... but there's just something so nice about visiting a town and getting to know it by walking around and visiting what it has to offer (food and shopping wise especially). Maybe that's also why I love European towns so much. (My trip, by the way, is under two weeks away!!!!!!!)

Luckily, we were able to visit the market in St. Jacob's, and boy was it ever neat! As you also know, I really like markets, too. See here, for example. There were so many vendors selling different foods, flea market goodies, candy, flowers, clothing, jewellery, and more. It was crazy! I've never been to a market so ... large. Have any of you heard of St. Jacob's or been there? After the market we walked around the town a bit and found a lovely patio for lunch. It was so scorchingly hot again that day, but I did get a few photos of my outfit. Thanks, mom! Anyway, happy Friday to you all, I hope it's a relaxing weekend for you! xo Caroline



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: