June 19, 2012

Weekend Away Part I: Hot Hot Heat

[ Thrifted shorts, shirt, and shoes // Roots bag // Free People Sunnies // Obaku watch ]

I had such a fun weekend this weekend! My family, Jimmy, and I headed up to Kitchener to visit my brother who goes to college there. These photos are from the night we arrived. After a full day in the car (traffic in Toronto was brutal), I was tired and felt gross but still managed to get Jimmy to snap a few photos of me outside the hotel in the scorching hot heat. We then went out to a really suave  Italian restaurant called Del Dente for dinner and wine. Photos from the following two days are to come! Overall, the trip was low-key and simple yet super enjoyable. I was so happy to just hang out, get away, and spend time laughing with my brother. And we only fought once, thankfully! What did you get up to? xo Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: