June 11, 2012

City Lights.

[ Vintage blazer and pin // Vila shorts // Twik cut-off blouse // Banana Republic flats // Zara bag ]

Jimmy took these photos a couple of weeks ago when we spent a Friday evening down-town Ottawa with some friends. I usually don't take photos at night (unless the lighting is excellent) because as you can see, the quality of the photos is not the same as ones taken in daylight. Nonetheless, I decided to post these. It was a fun night. After dinner at Play, Jimmy and I walked around taking photos and giggling like a couple of losers in love. Though I think there may have been a few "cmmon' Caroline, let's go!"'s thrown into the mix.

How was your weekend? I'll be posting some photos this week of what I was up to! xo Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: