May 2, 2012

A Little Bit of Colour.

Talula button-up (Aritzia)// Jacob blazer// PURE Jeans (Zellers)// Geox Flats// DIY necklace

I've been loving the rope statement necklace that I made a couple of weeks ago, as seen in this post, and I wanted to put together an outfit that showcases it. Jimmy and I went for a walk the other night (I was all dressed up, as you can see) and found this neat little spot to take outfit photos. I love the amazing colours and gorgeous drawings on the graffiti wall, it's so cool! There's something I just love about graffiti but I can't put my finger on what it is. What do you think?

I can't believe this. It's already 10 am and I haven't even gotten to my school work yet! Aghh. Better get on that... xo Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: