May 15, 2012

DIY Bookmarks.


I made this bookmark for my friend Chantal a couple of weeks ago. I actually made a bunch of bookmarks before Christmas as Christmas gifts, but since Chantal's bookmark was lost, I decided to make her another. The last photo is of her and I. I'm so happy that I'll be able to hang out with her regularly now, but of course I'm also sad that I left other friends behind in Halifax. Anyway, these are so easy and inexpensive to make. You can find lamanent at your local dollar or business supply store. I found my tassels here for a great price, but you can also find them at arts and crafts stores, Walmart, or even dollar bins. I bought my washi tape (love this stuff) here, but many Japanese stores sell it, as well as arts and crafts stores. Good luck and enjoy! xo Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: