March 14, 2012

GIRLS 2012


Thought I would post some photos from the GIRLS 2012 conference I attended last Thursday and Friday at Mount Saint Vincent University. It was really fun. On Thursday, the day I was presenting, I ran around all day flustered and scatterbrained because of my nerves. My presentation ended up going well, I think, despite that I kind of screwed it up a bit (I read the wrong page at one point and ran out of time!). But the feedback I got was good and it was such good practice. (I'm so not used to speaking in public!) Friday was more low-key but I had an opportunity to chair a presentation/session, which was also quite interesting and very good experience. The first two photos are from Friday at the registration desk, where I was volunteering for the morning. The second two are from Thursday, also at the registration area (but in another building). xo Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: