March 16, 2012

Crimson & Clover

Visited a lovely consignment boutique in Halifax called Crimson & Clover with my mom this week. This store is by far one of my favourites in Halifax. It's well organized and super easy (and fun!) to browse through their clothing. They also have beautiful pieces. In fact, the shoes I'm wearing above are from their store! If you're in Halifax, you definitely need to check it out! Oh, and happy Friday!!! I work tonight but tomorrow night I plan to celebrate St. Patrick's day. YAY. Do you celebrate? xo Caroline 


I was wearing:
Thrifted boots//thrifted shorts (from Indie Boutique Collective)//Joe Fresh button-up//Aerie sweater//thrifted necklace//Jacob belt//Change tights//Melle Bianco purse




2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! I really liked this store, very well laid out with top quality pieces. We had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Love your glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely thoughts: