November 4, 2011

Fall Essentials

Fall Essentials


These are some of my favorite items of clothing for this Fall. I've been wearing lots of sweaters, especially turtlenecks. I hated them when I was little, and I mean HATED, but I love them now! Of course, I've also been wearing lots of blouses, which I do pretty much every season. I've also been sticking with simple accessories. And wearing lots of casual and semi-casual looks, too. Although I haven't worn my new leather skirt yet... I hope to do so to tomorrow.

Happy Friday! What are your weekend plans? In addition to working, Jimmy and myself have invited another couple over for dinner and Trivial Pursuit (90's edition!) on Saturday, and I hope to make it to the Christmas at the Forum craft fair on Sunday, though it's really expensive to get in. Why do they do that?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: