November 29, 2011

Snowy Streets



Took these photos on Sunday. The snow is melting away, as you can see, thanks to this warm weather we are having here. I'm not sure how I feel about it, though I also hate the cold! But it's actually a pain when the snow melts, it's just so slushy and wet. I think I'm actually looking forward to more snowfalls, especially as Christmas is around the corner!

Well, 26 days until Christmas! I have to say, I am so looking forward to going home to Ottawa for the holidays. I leave in just under three weeks from now, but it couldn't come any sooner. I so badly want to get out of my daily routine and relax with family and friends. AND, get this, I'm going to NYC (for the first time) for New Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know. I'm psyched. Details will come!

I was wearing:

Zara Turtleneck
Thrifted Danier Leather Skirt
Thrifted necklace, as seen in this post
Vintage Coach Purse from this store on Etsy
Locale Boots
Snap Coat




1 comment:

  1. Love the red Danier skirt!! You did an amazing job pulling the overall look together.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely thoughts: