November 22, 2011

Quick Tips: Keeping Buttons On.


To keep buttons from unraveling, seal the threads with some clear nail polish! I haven't tried this myself, but I plan to! I took this quick tip from my amazing book called Mary Ellen's Best of Helpful Hints, which you can find here. My Mom owns this book and I used to always flip through it as a teenager, trying to find cheap beauty remedy's. l remember actually putting mayonnaise in my hair at one point, which wasn't SO bad! Needless to say, I ended up buying this book for myself when I moved out. Despite that it was published in 1979... it's amazing!

One day closer to the weekend! And 33 Days until Christmas, so let the Christmas countdown begin!



P.S. Don't forget to "like" me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: