November 14, 2011

Purple Haze Martinis


Made martinis last week with left over alcohol from my martini Birthday party. This recipe is probably one of my favorite martinis, I love the slightly sour yet sweet taste. Below is the recipe, which I've taken from The Fireside's website, a local martini bar and restaurant. The measurements, however, are my own addition.

If you're anything like me, you don't make martinis often. It's kind of pain to gather all of the ingredients, especially (in my case) because of financial limitations. But I  do think it's a great treat once and a while. It's also a great thing to do with friends (or partners). Like sharing a glass of wine, sharing martinis is just a great way to bond!

Purple Haze Martinis
Serves 1

1 oz Vodka
1/2 oz Blue Curacao
Splash of Sprite, to taste
Splash of Cranberry juice, to taste

Oh, Monday. Why are you back so soon? I hope it's a great week for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: