October 21, 2011

Streets of Ottawa


Had a  great day in Ottawa on Monday. My Mom and I started off in Westboro, at one of my favorite clothing stores in Ottawa. Victoire is an eclectic kind of store, with tons of antiques and absolutely beautiful pieces of clothing and jewelry from one-of-a-kind designers. If you're in Ottawa tomorrow, they are actually having an awesome semi-annual vintage dress sale! Check out their website for details. 
After touring around Westboro, we went downtown and wandered around some more in the Byward Market and near Sussex Street. Too bad the weather was so crappy, as it is today in Vancouver. Rain rain rain. We ended off our day with lunch at Benny's Bistro, which is off Dalhousie Street on Murray Street. Wow, was it ever amazing French food! And it had a great atmosphere. I totally plan to go back again with Jimmy over the Christmas holidays. Can't wait!

As for my outfit... it's nothing special, particularly because it was a rainy day. Nonetheless, I was wearing:

Gap Jean Jacket
PURE Jeans from Zellers
Talula Blouse
Urban Behavior Sweater (from the men's department)
Pashmina Scarf (gift from my Mom)
My good Ole' Satchel
Franco Sarto Boots

Well it's Friday, and for once that makes a difference to me! Jimmy isn't working tomorrow until Monday, so we will be spending some MUCH needed time together, and I will be taking (or trying to...) a MUCH needed break from work! I hope you are, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: