October 30, 2011

A Day of Thrifting and Antiquing


Visited these two lovely places in Chilliwack last Wednesday with Jimmy's parents, and found some great finds! I was absolutely dying to go to Twig Home after coming across the owner's blog about a month ago. Conveniently,  her location is somewhat close to Vancouver and she was able to arrange a showing for us! The layout of her studio/shop gave me so many design and home decor ideas! I loved it, and wanted to share it with you. And the Emporium, a HUGE antique store, had a 50% off sale on their vintage jewelry and clothing! Jimmy's Mom, Carol, and I went just a bit crazy :) She ended up buying me two fabulous necklaces, which I will show you tomorrow, and a scarf!! What a day.

For now, have a great Sunday! It's pouring rain outside, so it's perfect for lazing about and Thesis-ing!
P.S. LIKE the Feminista Journals on Facebook! (And thanks to those who have!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: