September 11, 2011

Casual Saturdays









These photos were taken during an amazing day yesterday with Jimmy. We decided to spend our Saturday again in Halifax (like last Saturday). We began at the Seaport market, bought lunch, and then made our way to the Historic Properties before crossing the harbor via ferry to Dartmouth to visit the lovely cafe, Two if By Sea. Because I knew we’d be doing a lot of walking, I chose comfortable shoes (I love my keds!) and a casual outfit. Yesterday was especially special because it was Jimmy’s last day in Halifax. He left this morning for a six-week trip to Vancouver for work. I have to admit, it's a sad, sad day. 

I was wearing:

Tommy Hilfiger Shorts
Joe Fresh Button-up
Vintage Necklace (gift from my Mom!)
Michael Kors Sunglasses

xo Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: