September 12, 2011

New Bedroom/Office Additions






I thought I'd try a different type of post today. Another one of my interests is interior design and DIY decor. That being said, my amazingly cool friend Katherine gave me this desk organizer and hand-painted  decorative box for my Birthday! She made both of these items by hand (though her boyfriend helped her with the desk organizer, thanks Michael!). I love the colours she used, which conveniently and perhaps purposely match my room, where I spend most of my time. I also love the concept of a compartmentalized desk organizer (which I can arrange and rearrange however I like!), as well as painted feathers. Neat!!
Hopefully, when I have extra time on my hands, I will be able to feature more DIY crafts on here!

I hope everyone has a fabulous week!

xo Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: